Deadly® Decoys Heads: The intricate detail of our heads is nothing short of fantastic. These heads set a new standard of realism for windsock decoys. The Sentry heads have a threaded insert that accepts our threaded Deadly® Decoy stakes for fast assembly. The feeder heads tie into our BackBone™ so they self-orient themselves into the wind All of our heads have a paint scheme that mimics mother nature and the Canada goose heads are flocked. We recommend 20-30% upright heads in your decoy spreads.
BackBone™ Windsock Support: Our support is what really sets us apart from other decoy companies. It took 3 years of extensive development and field testing of numerous prototypes before we were satisfied with this patented design. The BackBone™ fits nicely in our Deadly® Decoy bag. You can fit 150 headless and 50 headed decoys in the bag with the decoys full assembled.
1. NO WIND – NO WORRY: A normal windsock requires up to a 10 mph wind before you see good movement. With the BackBone™, the decoy is already off the ground and a whisper of a breeze results in some lifelike movement. Having a BackBone™ in your decoys on low and no wind days will increase you odds of a successful hunt.
2. REDUCES WORK: It eliminates the need to manually turn your decoys into the wind. The BackBone™ acts as a wind vane and the decoys freely self-orient themselves with even the slightest breeze. All you have to do is turn the blinds. It also eliminates the problem of the bodies becoming hung up on the stakes.
3. DECOYS LAST LONGER: Wear and tear on the decoy will be minimal since the decoy is off the ground it won’t rub or freeze to stubble or other debris on the ground.
4. STOPS ERRACTIC MOVEMENT: On high wind days the BackBone™ stops the erratic movements of windsocks. When the wind starts to howl you don’t have to adjust our decoys so the tail is against the ground or throw dirt clods in them to eliminate these crazy movements. The BackBone™ only allows the side to side waddling that imitates feeding geese.
5. RUGGED DESIGN: We hunt under all conditions. Rain, snow, ice, and mud are hard on equipment. Flimsy supports fail under these conditions. The No-Break Backbone™ supports reinforced design won’t and will withstand many seasons of hard hunting.
6. RETRO FIT YOU EXISTING SPREAD: The BackBone™ Supports were designed for our decoys but will work on almost all windsocks. They will fit on up to a ¼ inch diameter stake. Give your entire spread a full body appearance.
7. BEWARE OF IMITATORS: We are the only company with a patented and trademarked BackBone™ Supports. Our support is simple, rugged, and light. Don’t be fooled by imitators claiming they have the same thing…they don’t.
Decoy Stakes: We have two types of metal stakes, a looped for headless decoys and a straight stake for the headed decoys. Both are 3/16 diameter powder coated stainless steel. The loop allows you to push the stake into the hard or frozen ground without hurting your hands and eliminates the possibility of the decoy becoming hung up in a bent loop. The straight stake has a threaded top and the head has a threaded insert. You just screw them on. All of the stakes are 24” long below the head or loop.
We also offer a 1/4 fiberglass stake for those wanting a lighter weight option. They can be used on our headless or feeder head decoys. Sentry and Assertive Feeders need the stainless steel stake.
Both style of stakes we use an Elastomer tubing that slides up the stake and holds the Body Bag and BackBone™ Support firmly in place.
Deadly® Decoy Bag: This is the decoy bag that we designed specifically for Deadly® Decoy windsocks. White in color and made of a semi rigid plastic weave that allows the bag to be self supporting. It can hold 50 Sentry headed decoys and 150 headless feeders. The stiff material was chosen so the bag would stand on its own. The two top flaps open completely giving a large area for loading/removing decoys. There are 3 clips that keep the bag closed and they are located near the bottom of the bag so if you only have a partial bag of decoys you can cinch it down so the decoys are held firmly in place during transport. It has a shoulder strap and two carrying handles similar to a traditional duffel bag. These are far superior way to transport and store your spread compared to the traditiaonal plastic tubs and sleds. These bags allow you to transport, set, and store your spread with ease. Although they were designed specifically for Deadly® Decoy products they work equally well for other windsock decoys.
Headless Feeder Decoys: These decoys come standard with our patented No-Break BackBone™ windsock support, printed ultra realistic Body Bag, Deadly® Decoys stake, and Elastomer tubing.
Sentry Headed Decoys: Comes standard with the lifelike Deadly® Decoy Heads, patented No-Break Backbone support™, printed ultra realistic Body Bags, Deadly® Decoy Stakes, and Elastomer tubing.
Windsock Decoys – Full Body Decoys – Motion Decoys – Waterfowl Decoys